Sunday 14 August 2011

Waiting More...


6:16 pm; 14th August 2011

So now I'm sitting and waiting for mom to finish placing the order for my tiles.

We've decided what to put. The tiles are quite pretty.

They're an orangeish off white. Just like the border tile.

That's quite lucky we got it. Ah well I can't stop hoping I can go back to swimming.

You see I have these two people I kinda like there ;)

I wonder if they'll miss me at all? They're older to me.

I also hope my sir doesn't scold me for not coming for practice. Especially since the inter school all India thing is starting soon.

It's call IPSE. I'll be in swimming but it doesn't have water polo. =/

But our school is organising water polo matches. We're gonna kick some school ass! >:D

peace out! I want to go see why moms taking so long...

6:23 pm; 14th August 2011

1 Replies:

Unknown said...

Ooooohh! Crushes xD
But two =O?

Ah well, I know what its like. Liking older boys I mean

Post a Comment