Monday 15 August 2011

And A Little More On Me..

6:26 pm 15th August 2011

So here I am sitting the the middle of my French class typing. It seems I'm always at French class right?

Well I have a french Unit Test coming up so it's expected.

Well today I gave you a lot of pokemon stuff from my other blog.

Once everything is copied I'll probably delete that one.

So today is Independance day in India so it's a HOLIDAY!!

We used to fly kites before but it's just gotten old now.

Now I spent most of the morning on the computer or studying maths.

I HATE maths. Je deteste le mathematique!!!

But I take tutions for maths from my MOM xD

She teaches me. I don't get it I used to adore maths. Then I suddenly fell behind.

Ah well, mostly all my grades are dropping recently.

But I'm going to do my very best now. Most distractions will be off.

Thank god for that!

So I'm waiting for my French teacher to correct my wok or give me a new exercise.

She's kinda busy with some kids who have a test tomorrow.

I love science though. I aim to be a vet one day. I just love all animals.

They're just so nice and cute and loyal and warm you can't NOT like them.

I don't know why some people don't. It's just weird.

But oh well. My French teacher has two dogs and a cat. She's cool.

Ehhh... or not. It's 7:06 now.

She screamed at me for being on my iPod so I had to shut it abruptly.

Thank gods that's over. I'm weak in my verbs though. I need to mug up my passé compse and future pranche.

Sigh.... Thank gods moms Here on time today.

So imma off

WADDLE ON!

7:10 pm 15th August 2011

1 Replies:

Unknown said...

Waddle on? Do I want to know? =P

Post a Comment