Sunday 14 August 2011

Something Further


Start Time- 5:39 pm; 14th August 2011

And as usual my mom is late as I wait for her to come pick me up from my French class -_-

Even though I'm ten minutes late myself -knowing mom can never come on time- she STILL isn't here.

I had a nice time chatting with my tutor for a good twenty five minutes.

We're currently re-building a flat in our complex. We own two flats in the complex I have and my mom was out looking for tiles.

Knowing her she probably got carried away and is probably haggling with some poor shop keeper on the price of some tiles I -or she even- would never bye.

Sometimes I feel sorry for the people who cross my mothers path >.>

And now it's been five MORE minutes and she STILL isn here....

I'm starting to get impatient here. I'm waiting downstairs for my mom to pick me up in our car.

I'm in my tuition teachers complex. It's rather dangerous waiting here but then I can defend myself.

A punch in the -you know where- would take care of any man. And well let's say I'm strong enough to overpower a woman.

I swim you see. I'm a state level swimmer. And a national level water polo player.

And since I consider water polo to be a mix of football, basketball, swimming and wrestling you should know I'm strong.

Ah finally! After like 5 more minutes moms finaly here. Now we're going to see the tiles that will go in my new bathroom.

I have this orange-ish flower design on an off white tile. Now moms found tiles to go with it.

We're here!

Peace out suckers!!!

End Time- 6:03 pm; 14th August 2011

1 Replies:

Unknown said...

Wow, I wouldn't like to mess with you.

Post a Comment