Thursday 25 August 2011

Me Again!

10:39am 22nd August 2011

So hey again folks! I'm waiting for my mode of transport again xD

Even though we had a holiday today (Janamashtmi) for Krishna Ji's birthday we still had swimming morning practice!

So I am just going back. I just hope mom won't flip when I tell her I took a ride from someone she doesn't know.

But it's better than walking alone on the roads right?

Ah well. So I have a unit test tomorrow. It's a 30 mark paper and it's French (hence all the tutions recently)

I have to slog and slog and SLOG! cuz I need to get good marks!

Well that's it I guess, cept Im a bit disappointed with my crush for two reasons.

Hmmm.... One of them is valid so I'm gonna kill him (Not literally) when I next see him!

Bye! STUDY HARD PLAY HARDER!

10:46am 22nd August 2011

0 Replies:

Post a Comment