Friday 19 August 2011

And The Same Day..

4:06pm 18th August 2011

So here I am in the 'mode of transport' again going back home.

From school we were whisked off to my grandmothers house and we had lunch there.

It's normal for me to be away from home for twelve hours at a streach.

Busy person busy life =/

Don't even get to sit -_-

So I finally got my medal! I had participated in state level swimming and I got third in a event :D

I was so happy especially since this was my first serious compertition EVER!

I quit swimming when I was in sixth and now I rejoined.

Ah well...I have an imagination to conjoir tata!

Imaginations are mostly fantasies about maybe a couple I like or some people I like to pair.

My friend and her crush or me and my crush or something.

Basically that's how I think about new fics!

So PEACE OUT PEOPLE!

4:26pm 18th August 2011

1 Replies:

Unknown said...

I love to imagine scenes as well! xD

Post a Comment