Sunday 14 August 2011

Introduction

Hey all,

So yeah I started to write a blog. This blog is about ME and what I DO or feel like writing about.

It could have a rant about Pokemon then about Arctic Antics and some random stuff.

Then it could even have some abriviated form of my real life. With changed names and stuff.

It could have a real incident in my life! You never know.

Ah well I'll try to write as much as possible and try to write SOMETHING everyday even If it's just a quote..

Ah well, till next time!
PEACE OUT SUCKERS xD

Plus, Lets get this clear. I will post sometime but write it sometime okay? 


The time and date at the top of the post shows what time I started writing and the time on the bottom shows what time I ended writing something. 


And if there is no date at the start or end it means I wrote it right before I posted it.


I might post it hours, days or even months later (lets hope not though)

1 Replies:

Unknown said...

This should be fun! I'll follow your life all the way. Lol

Post a Comment