Friday 19 August 2011

And Today!

2:05pm 19th August 2011

So here I am in my 'mode of transport' again.

So finally it's Friday and I'm so glad. We finally completed the coreography for the dance in the musical our school Is performing for it's founders day.

It's a really big thing and a stage the size of a hockey feild is being put in our feild.

We're performing Joseph and the Technicolored Coat.

I'm in the first dance 'Any Dream Will Do' and in the last finale. You should search 'Lee Mead- Any Dream Will Do' on youtube and listen to it. Its a really great song!

It's the hardest dance too though! And there are just 30 of us.

Anyways so I enjoy my morning practices. And I stay till medium lateness =P that means I stay for some time even after school starts.

I get excused from assembly and the first period! I never liked assembly anyway.

Soo.... That's about it! See you later!

KEEP IN SHAPE WITH A LOT OF EXERCISING!

2:10pm 19th August 2011

1 Replies:

Unknown said...

I just LOVE that song! OMG we have so much in common!

Post a Comment